I got this email and needed to share it with you:
"Love the website. Ranger Bill is one of my favorite radio shows! And I started listening as an adult. I am looking for any info anyone may have on an old radio show Miron did in the late evenings. It was called “Reverie” I believe. It basically was Miron reading Christian poetry or verses with soft music in the background.
The only reference I have ever found was on the web where a gentleman wrote a paper about Moody Radio for college. In an appendix he list old moody shows and he listed reverie with Miron Canaday as a past show. Other than that, all my research on Miron just connects to Ranger Bill. I realized at the time I listened to reverie, it had to be reruns since it was the early 90’s.
If you have any info or could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it."

No comments:
Post a Comment