Ranger Headquarters

Ranger Headquarters
Big Pine National Forest, Knotty Pine

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Ranger Bill "Merry Christmas"

Merry Christmas and welcome to snowy Knotty Pine! Knotty Pine couldn't look more ready for Christmas. Christmas lights are shining all around town. There is a fresh coating of snow all around. Many businesses are playing festive music. Several churches are broadcasting Christmas hymns and carols or playing their church bells.

Henry, the Old Timer, Gray Wolf, myself and many of my rangers worshiped together both Christmas Eve and this morning on Christmas Day. Of course, Mom also was with me for worship. My family, Stumpy, Gray Wolf, and Ranger Rocky and her family are having Christmas dinner togehter at my home. Henry and Mom bought me a new chief ranger's hat for Christmas. I got Henry a study Bible. I got Mom a morning devotional and some ear rings.

Christmas is a wonderful time to share God's love in the giving of His Son Jesus as a baby. The story of Mary and Joseph, Bethlehem, and the Wise Men is a fascinating and compelling story. I plan to emphasize this today and in the days to come. Please join me in sharing Jesus with someone today and this week. Share the hope that is in Jesus so that other person or persons might enjoy the love of Christ throughout all eternity with God and also with you!

And may Christ, who was born in Bethlehem to save us from death and for Himself, bless and keep you this Christmas in His love and joy!!!

A blessed and joyous Christmas to you and yours!

In Christ,

Ranger Bill Jefferson

No comments: