Ranger Headquarters

Ranger Headquarters
Big Pine National Forest, Knotty Pine

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thank You from Dave

I have been hosting the Ranger Bill Fan Club now for almost 10 years and I have loved every minute of it. The web page has moved from Geocities to AOL and now to Blogger and Facebook. I want and need to thank the wonderful folks at His Kids, especially Dodd, who have been so generous by providing us with Ranger Bill every week 24/7 so faithfully. And I want to thank each of you members of and visitors to this website. Your continued support and interest in Ranger Bill make this a very rewarding job. The numbers of hits both on  Blogger and on Facebook are very gratifying.
Thank you all, especially His Kids!!! Thank the Lord for His continued blessing on us at the Ranger Bill Fan Club. And I hope to serve you here for a long time to come.

Thanks,
Dave

No comments: