Ranger Headquarters

Ranger Headquarters
Big Pine National Forest, Knotty Pine

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A question from Vern

Vern emailed us with this question:
"Did you ever have anything to do with Davey and Goliath since it's very similar to Ranger Bill. I watch Davey and Goliath on TV although this is the kind of show which could have easily been on the radio. I wrote the last comment in June July, 2011. I love listening to Ranger Bill and I wish it was on my local Christian Station so I wouldn't have to use my limited time on the internet. Merry Christmas! "

Reply from Ranger Dave:
No, Vern, I'm sorry but Davey and Goliath and Ranger Bill have never been connected in any way that I am aware of. Davey and Goliath was produced in the 1960's by the Evengelical Lutheran Church in America. Ranger Bill was written and recorded in the 1950's and early 1960's at radio station WMBI in Chicago as part of Moody Bible Institute.
I understand that some new Davey and Goliath videos are being produced for the 50th anniversary of the show.
You can purchase any or all of the Ranger Bill programs you hear each week at the Moody Audio website (http://www.moodyaudio.com/for-kids/ranger-bill/)

No comments: