Ranger Headquarters

Ranger Headquarters
Big Pine National Forest, Knotty Pine

Friday, March 7, 2014

RB072 The Clown of Blue Lake

Our His Kids Radio webcast of Ranger Bill
for the week of March 8, 2014 is
The Clown of Blue Lake

Ben Stout and Pop run the lodge at Blue Lake. A mysterious creature is attacking tourists all around the lodge. Folks aren't safe in the water or on land. And they are beginning to believe that this is some sort of monster. Ben calls in Bill and Stumpy to get rid of this not-so-funny clown of Blue Lake.

2 comments:

Bill A. said...

Thank you for all your work getting Ranger Bill on the Internet. Unfortunatlyrics me and my kids listen on my phone and Google dropped flash. Do you expect this to change any time soon?

Ranger Dave said...

Bill, e-mail me and I will see what I can do.