Ranger Headquarters

Ranger Headquarters
Big Pine National Forest, Knotty Pine

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Moody Ends RANGER BILL Broadcasts

 My friends and fellow Ranger Bill fans, I am very, very sorry to tell you that as far as I can tell all broadcasts of Ranger Bill have ended. I heard no broadcasts yesterday, Jan. 9, 2021. It is my assumption that the board of directors and or the president of Moody have finally succeeded in ending all broadcasts after just over 70 years on the air.

I intend to continue this Ranger Bill group. I will share with you a show title and story description each day as I have been doing. I will not be sharing links to any RB archives. If you need CDs or mp3s of the day's story, please message me or send me an email to: rangerbillclub@aol.com.
A blessed Lord's Day to all! I hope you are able to worship in person or online with your local congregation.

No comments: