Ranger Headquarters

Ranger Headquarters
Big Pine National Forest, Knotty Pine

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dick Anthony-author of the Ranger Bill theme song

Hi Dave,
Thanks again for your note. Sorry, but I never did take part in the Sailor Sam series. But I have another item of interest for you.
I just got off the phone with Dick Anthony, a wonderful musician with whom I worked with at WMBI for many years. Dick is still active in the mucic ministry playing the organ and piano at a large church in Forth Worth, TX. I asked Dick if he ever took part in Ranger Bill. Dick told me he wrote the theme song for Ranger Bill!
I may have told you before, but John Mendell was our sound man. So, these are some items that might be of interest to you and the club.Do have a great New Year!
Warm regards,
Ed Ronne

No comments: