Ranger Headquarters

Ranger Headquarters
Big Pine National Forest, Knotty Pine

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday USA, Happy Birthday RBFC

Thank You Everyone!!! While our land is celebrating 234 years as a nation, the Ranger Bill Fan Club is celebrating 60 years of Ranger Bill broadcasts. And the Ranger Bill Fan Club is also celebrating turning 8 years old yesterday. And it's all because of the interest of each and every one of you who listen to Ranger Bill. Whenever you stop by this website to listen to the week's story or catch the latest news from Knotty Pine or write to say "Hi" or to ask a question you make this website what it is today. Many of you have shared tapes or CDs of different shows that I did not have. Some have passed along information about Ranger Bill's cast and crew. Some are looking for Ranger Bill CDs. Thanks to each of you for your interest in Ranger Bill and for your support of the fan club and this website.

It's hard to imagine that it has been eight years ago on a quiet 4th of July evening that I sat down to create the RBFC and design a simple web page to share what I had learned about Ranger Bill and looking for more Ranger Bill information and recordings. I have met hundreds of you through letters and emails. And I continue to learn new and fascinating information about the show, parks, forests, rangers, and the wilderness. And I promise to continue to work hard to learn and share what I learn with you.

My greatest thanks goes to HIS KIDS Radio who so generously share Ranger Bill with us each and every week. The popularity of this page is due in large part to being able to offer you Ranger Bill through their player 24 hours a day, 7 days each week.

As I began, I would like to conclude this. Thank you, everyone, for your support of and interest in Ranger Bill! God bless and keep listening!!!

No comments: