Ranger Headquarters

Ranger Headquarters
Big Pine National Forest, Knotty Pine

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Knotty Pine Map/RB History

Knotty Pine Map
I thought it might be fun to create some sort of map of Knotty Pine and the surrounding areas based on the information from the 200 or so Ranger Bill stories we have.
Can you place Ranger Headquarters, the police station, city hall, the blacksmith shop, or other cities and towns? How about the Ranger Academy, the Shady River, the Shady Mountains, the Big Six Mountains and Lodge, Frenchy DeSalle's logging camp, or you name the location?
Email me with your thoughts or suggestions for the location of places. Or better yet, draw me a map.
I'll try to assemble your Knotty Pine information into a master map. I'll post all the information we collect.

Ranger Bill/Knotty Pine History
I will also try to come up with a biography of Ranger Bill, Stumpy, Henry, and Gray Wolf. Along with that I'll try to create a history of Knotty Pine. Again, I invite you to contribute whatever you remember about Ranger Bill and Knotty Pine.

No comments: